Malegra 100 mg is an effective medication that is classified as a PDE-5 inhibitor that interferes with blood circulation, stimulating the potential impact on erectile function. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to manage or keep an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. Medicines like this stop the action of PDE5 enzyme on muscle cells that line the body of a penis, and this widens the blood vessels and enables the blood to flow more easily into the penis during sexual excitement. This is what helps men improve blood flow into their penile areas and improve erections.
Sildenafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- A headache
- color tinge to vision
- Blurred vision, visual disturbance
- Stuffy nose and dizziness
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing.Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include severe dizziness, fainting, painful/prolonged erection.
- If you have an allergy to sildenafil citrate or excipients in the formulation.
- If you are allergic to drugs like sildenafil (Buy malegra 100 ) or to any other drugs or foods. ( Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.)
- If you have kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you had a heart attack within the last 90 days.
- If you have chest pain during sex, heart failure, an abnormal heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Older people (65 or older) may have more side effects. So use this drug with care.
- If you are, use this drug with care. You could have more side effects.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Malegra 100 Tablets This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.